The Diamond Classic Rim is an excellent shoe for activities that require more traction than a flat shoe. The shoe is ¼” thick and features a deep V-crease and a crisp rim design for increased traction and breakover. Diamond Classic Rim shoes are also made with high quality steel for better wear. The generic pattern can be easily shaped into either a front or hind shoe.
- Crisp rim with broad toe for better traction
- Forged from high quality steel for durability
- Improved V-crease for secure nail fit and better pitch control
- Built-in sole relief
- Accurate punching allows for better nail placement
- Ideal traction shoe for event, trail and working horses
- Punched for City Head or Slim nails